Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday

There is no remedy for a Monday. I checked. And there is no guidance from Nichiren Daishonen regarding Mondays either. Perhaps he had other things to concern himself with than Mondays or how his followers may feel about it in much later generations.

I am usually able to 'do' Mondays. Just not this Monday for some reason.

There is nothing I can pinpoint exactly. Yes, I had a late night. Yes, I am concerned about finances. Yes I haven't had a proper cup of coffee...

Perhaps the problem isn't with Monday, or this particular Monday, but with me.

My enthusiasm has ebbed. I feel like I would best serve the world from under my duvet, cuddled up with dogs and a good book.

Life state. You can change it and shift it. I just think that it's going to take more than a cup of coffee today.

1 comment: