Thursday, June 4, 2020

Buddhist turns to God

It's been a very long while since I've posted anything. But today I feel moved quite strongly to post this.

For a period of 2 years I have seen signs from God that He has wanted me to turn to Him. I ignored them, of course. Because - Buddhist.

Then in December I dreamt of God. I spoke to Her (as she appeared to me). Later I had another dream in which I was re-baptised. I ignored those as well.

Then, on Easter Monday this year, I heard a voice distinctly say to me, "Pack up your statues and occult books. Follow me for a year from Easter Monday to Easter Monday".

So that's what I did and that's what I am doing. It's no accident I am writing this blog post. I was asked to do so by God.

And while I am still early stages of this journey, I feel more at peace. It's not been easy, though. It's actually been extremely challenging and incredibly difficult for the most part. But it feels right. And I feel good about it.

So here it is: I am a Buddhist who is turning to God. I am honouring His request and seeing what adventures pop up along the way.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.

No comments:

Post a Comment