Friday, November 8, 2013

Can You Pass The Rorschach Test?

Hermann Rorschach, celebrated today in the Google Doodle, is the creator of the controversial psychological assessment test known as the Ink Blot or Rorshach Test. I pootled over to the wikipedia page to take a look at these ink blots, which you can too, here, and while I was at it, I decided to take the test myself.

The results, my dear friends, I share with you below. They are very far from the more common answers listed on the wikipedia page. It only confirms what I've known all along: I am batshit crazy and there is no cure.

Read on at your own peril.

Two giant dogs tearing the head off a mutant praying mantis. See how its hands are raised, trying to feel for its lost head?



A couple of Russian dancers high-fiving after executing a complicated move that ends with them both simultaneously stomping on a lit firework.



A primitive cave painting of two women fighting over a calabash that contains some powerful magic they have cooked up while two small red demons look on and laugh


Praying Mantis Man riding a rad-ass Harley.


Moth Man drags his helpless victims to his lair. Mwahahahaha.



Space Alien vagina


Portrait of a gray alien (Zeta Reticulans) wearing Elizabethan Era attire



A couple sabre-toothed bulls building a totem pole



Two dragons battle for the control of Tokyo


The Mystic Warrior Samurai using his magic to keep the world from collapsing by holding the energies of good and evil in each hand and not allowing them to ever meet


Yup. Crazy in the coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment